ATL trip!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009



So i am very, very late with my details about my trip to Atlanta. Just to start off, it was nice seeing one of my best friends Ryan after so long. It was really great to be around him and Juan; two people who know me better than just about anyone. It was also cool partying with all the people that I met along the way. Atlanta isn't a place I'd move to, but it's a place worth going to visit to party, go to an excellent HBCU, and just to be in the capital of the south! lol.. Ryan and Juan are truly some of my best friends, and i Still have to mention that again lol. They're like brothers to me. I also have to shout out to my favorite video hoes Dujuan and Andrew lol!! I know you guys are the vixens you deserve to be lol. It was cool for the 5 of us to be down there together and I love them all in our own special way that no one can take away from us. I wish i could go back or something, I love to Travel!! But seriously, travelling is one of my most favorite things to do, and 2009 looks like a year full of travelling for me!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY! IM STILL MAD I MISSED U! OH WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME LOL.

Post a Comment