Where life takes you next.. open diary entry!

Sunday, August 2, 2009



So I enjoyed my time in Geneva, Switzerland a lot!!! i have truly loved some of the people I worked with! I like everyone else as well, we all brought different life experiences, thoughts, personalities, and opinions to the table. I can say that I have some great new friends coming out of that experience.

Now I am back in reality.


At first I missed it back home and couldn't wait to get back to the U.S. But after being back, i ate all those words right up.... I am honestly disappointed with a few things in my life. I understand some of us feel that we are right with what we do, or our opinions are usually correct, but sometimes I think there comes a point and time when you need to realize that your spin on things, is in fact, your opinion about a fact or situation. I mean we can all be so real and stuff, but sometimes it is merely your interpretation of things... But why am I saying this shit? Well it is only because for a large portion of my life I have needed or have listened to opinions of others. Sometimes it is a good thing, but sometimes, at least for me, it is not a wise decision. In most areas of my life I am in control and proud of many of my choices, but socially speaking I don't understand why sometimes I give into to bullshit, or whatever you want to call it.

I have too much on my plate to be putting so much energy on things that are irrelevant, but as I grow further, I start to wonder what I want my future to entail. I have had a rough start back to Boston.. being disappointed or unhappy with certain things revolving around friends, love life, financial, education, family, and myself. We all face our own issues, but it's a lot when everything is sitting there waiting for you to return. I mean i hope i can get that loan for school.. have a great friendship with the person i used to like.. that my brother gets better mentally... that none of my current friendships weaken.. that I can have a decent amount of money..


No I am not calling anyone out, but this statement is something that has applied to me many times before... While being away I feel like I became more aware of some of these little things that I let slide until they build up and fester.

I don't know this entry right here is more like an open diary for everyone to see... it is a few things that have crossed my mind lately.. and i am tired too so i guess it comes out the way it did now lol..

However, on a positive note, I know these are things i can work on and overcome of course. I know that great things are coming my way, and a great friend I know has said "the universe has great things in store for you" I know this is very, very, very true! There is a time when things get rough, but after that with a glimmer of hope, the sun will begin to shine again, when the clouds seem like they won't ever leave. I have learned that the energy you put out, will come back to you. So I feel good that I am looking forward to what will come my way next!

I also think it is time for me to continue the steps necessary to where i want to be in life. Yes, I am young, and I have ALL this time, but what's wrong if you have some of these things now? lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment