Guess Who's back, back again

Thursday, May 14, 2009



Yes bitches, I am finally back to the blogging world after almost two and a half weeks later. But just to start off and take a look back to the beginning of the year, a lot has dramatically changed for me within the first four months of this year. New Friendships, deteriorating ones, stronger ones, rekindling ones. I have dealt with a lot of family issues too, but who doesn't? I've had some let downs, and some great surprises, but one thing the universe aka god has taught me is that the best thing taken out from anything is to learn from your past and mold it into something that makes you happier, stronger, and more certain of what you want in life. I mean personally I always knew this deep down inside, but a lot of recent events helped me realize how things can truly be. I also want to stimulate my mind more and learn even more about the world. Working on myself seems to be the most beautiful thing to do. I love getting to know this great guy, Jamar(Me). The more I learn about myself the more I love myself. And loving yourself id the most valuable thing one can have. I personally think you need to love yourself first and foremost and not be with someone just because you are lonely or lustful, at least anything serious. what can you provide in whoever you pursue? I'm also at a point where I want to chase after what really matters to me in my life.To fight for what's truly right, to one day provide for those in need throughout the world, to entertain, to be famous! I want and I know that I will one day be known for being a great figure on this planet.

2 comments:

PRIMO said...

I Wish you Luck & Hope you succeed in your journey of fulfillment. BTW you are so cute! lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey GIRL!!

Post a Comment