Alicia Keys - Unthinkable (I'm Ready) w/ Drake

Tuesday, January 19, 2010



I am really loving this song. I originally felt that this album wasn't that great compared to some of Alicia Key's others. But, this one song is just so good to me. I truly feel as if I feel the music in this song. This is the Alicia Keys that I like. At one point I feared that her sound would change in a bad way when I first listened to "Put it in a Love Song" which features Beyonce. It just seemed more like a Beyonce song in general. Well anyway, I just really like this song, and I hope it will be Alicia's next single off her Album, Element of Freedom. Some other great tracks off her CD is Love is Blind, and Doesn't mean Anything (which a lot of people most likely already heard). I know that her material is written by writers and not herself sometimes, but I feel like the music industry needs more quality music from artists like her.

I am a Alicia Keys fan for the most part, I saw her in concert twice, and I always enjoy her live showings tremendously. Go see her live if you can.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a bad ass song! I have it on my iPod too. Thanks for sharing bro.

Post a Comment